Dr. Varun Dixit
Dr Varun V. Dixit is a perfectionist by nature and will continue to strive till he gets the best result. His philosophy – “If you want to do something….. do it right!” – has served him well academically and professionally.
He is fully trained as a Plastic and Cosmetic surgeon and is the only doctor with the unique distinction of securing the GOLD MEDAL at both M.S and M.Ch. levels at the University of Mumbai. He has further honed his cosmetic surgery skills by training with an American Board certified doctor. The focus of this fellowship program was on body contouring surgery.
Dr Varun Dixit has been enhancing beauty through cosmetic surgery since more than a decade. He specialises in aesthetic / cosmetic surgery on the face, nose, breast and body. He is equally at ease with minimally invasive procedures such as Threadlifts, Ribbonlifts, Botox, Fillers etc.
He is the co-founder and co-director of a dedicated cosmetic surgery clinic – Make a Change clinic; located at the heart of Mumbai city. His clinic through years of delivering cosmetic surgery results of the highest standard and by adhering to ethical practises is now a highly respected and renowned centre for aesthetic surgery. Dr Varun Dixit’s practice includes several celebrities from the movie, television and fashion industry. This has been a result of his keen awareness of the importance of minimizing scars and his dedication to delivering natural look.
He is an active member of several respectable organisations such as:
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
He also assists fellow plastic surgeons and cosmetologists by training them and helping them further refine their techniques. He has published several academic papers in various international peer reviewed and indexed journals.
Dr Varun Dixit is an expert in all areas of cosmetic / aesthetic surgery. He has expertise in the latest techniques in procedures such as liposculpturing, tummy-tuck, autologous fat transfer, breast reduction, breast lift, gynecomastia correction, breast / buttock augmentation, nose reshaping surgery, ear reshaping surgery, facelifts, necklifts, eyelid rejuvenation surgery, genital cosmetic surgery and several other aesthetic procedures. He understands and respects the awesome responsibility of creatively and impeccably changing the appearance of another human, as a privilege.
- MBBS – University of Mumbai – 1997
- Maharashtra Medical Council, Mumbai – Certificate of Registration – 1998
- MS General Surgery – University of Mumbai – 2000
- Special Certificate – General Surgery – 2000
- Maharashtra Medical Council, Mumbai – Certificate of Registration – 2000
- Gold Medal Certificate I – click here to view Gold Medal
- Gold Medal Certificate II – click here to view Gold Medal
- Gold Medal Certificate III – click here to view Gold Medal
- MCh Plastic Surgery – University of Mumbai – 2003
- Special Certificate – Plastic Surgery – 2003
- Gold Medal Certificate IV – click here to view Gold Medal
- Diploma of the National Board – Plastic Surgery – 2003
- Maharashtra Medical Council, Mumbai – Certificate of Registration – 2004
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- MMC Registration Card – click here to view
My Philosophy :
I realize that Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is one of the most diverse, dynamic and demanding specialties in medical practice. I have comfortably lived up to this challenge by regularly updating myself and resorting to newer and scientifically sound techniques.
Success in cosmetic surgery requires a keen eye for details, meticulous planning followed by dexterous execution in surgery and a concentrated follow-up of every patient. I aim to blend my surgical expertise and an artistic approach with a sensitivity to meet your specific cosmetic needs.